Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

West Smoky Legion #244

West Smoky Legion No. 244 History

By 1949, the veterans from Bezanson and the surrounding area decided that the formation of a Branch of the Royal Canadian Legion would be a worthwhile endeavor for the Community. They followed the model utilized by the East Smoky Legion Branch No. 89 from DeBolt and received a favorable response to their application for a Charter. Therefore, the West Smoky Legion Branch No. 244 came into existence on March 4, 1949.

West Smoky Legion #244 News