Bezanson Agricultural Society is hiring for a Summer Event Coordinator Position:
Send resume with cover letter, references and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: May 18, 2018
Planning, facilitating & coordinating Farm Safety Event.
Planning, facilitating & implementing summer camp programs for children & youth.
Planning & organizing sports clinics.
Organize & update event information, document & reports.
Administrative duties pertaining to programs & events.
Administration duties will include creating, organizing and updating event information, documents and reports, the design of events and safety documents. Other administrative duties as pertaining to office, programs, events, promotion and marketing
- Computer skills (Microsoft) and organizational skills.
- Previous experience working with children;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organize appropriate daily activities
- Ability to ensure all work related information is kept confidential
- Criminal Record check mandatory.
The term of this position begins June 18 for 8 weeks (30 hours per week for a total of 240 hours)
Applicants must be between the ages of 15 – 30 and be registered as a full-time student for September.