Overview: Bezanson Ag Society is hiring a part-time Recreational Program Coordinator to plan and facilitate weekly recreational opportunities for seniors, people with disabilities and parents/grandparents with non-school age children looking for an outlet of fun, recreation, and socialization.
- Create and facilitate recreation and social opportunities for seniors and/or those with disabilities
- Create and facilitate opportunities for young children with a variety of activities to give them an outlet to channel their energy
- Promote and advertise the program opportunities
- Ensure that the Covid-19 guidelines for safety protection are enforced
- Administrative duties pertaining to programs including reporting and safety protocol and documentation
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to clear a criminal record and vulnerable sector check
- Has the ability to lead, exercise good judgement and work safely while engaging the participants
- Be a team player
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This position will commence immediately with the successful candidate.
- 10 hours per week
- Applicant must be flexible. While the majority of the opportunities will be offered during the weekday, there will also be evening programs.
- This position ends March 31, 2021.
Please submit cover letter and resume including 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
While all applicants are important to us, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.