Bezanson Agricultural Society is accepting resumes for a Recreational & Leisure Program Coordinator.
Overview: The coordinator will work with a team and will be responsible for the planning and delivering of summer programs and activities at the Bezanson Community Centre.
- Developing, coordinating, and facilitating summer activities and programs
- Promotion and advertising of summer opportunities
- Administrative duties pertaining to programs and events including reporting, design of events and safety documents.
- Candidates must be between 15 – 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment.
- Must be a Canadian citizen and be legally entitled to work in Alberta as per provincial regulations.
- Able to clear a criminal record and vulnerable sector check.
- Has the ability to lead, exercise good judgment, and work safely while engaging the participants in the summer activities.
- Be a Team player.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 30 hours per week
- This position is an 8-week position beginning June 28.
Submit cover letter and resume including 2 references to: email@example.com
While all applications are important to us, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.