The County of Grande Prairie is developing a new strategy that will improve public participation at the County. They want to hear from residents on how to better connect you with the decisions and services of your local government.
Specifically, the County wants to know:
– what issues are most important for you to have your stay on.
– how you prefer to provide feedback to the County.
– what times and days of the week work best for you to participate and
– the ways you prefer to stay informed on local issues.
There are two main ways for you to have your say in this project:
1. Complete the online survey by April 15, found at engage.countygp.ab.ca
2. Participate in a focus group discussion. There are three focus groups at the following time/day slots:
Monday, April 9 – afternoon
Monday, April 9 – evening
Tuesday, April 10 – evening
Register for a focus group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, referred time-slot and location or area of residence.
This is a great chance to help shape the future of public participation at the County, creating a stronger and more connected community.
Ignatius But, Engagement Coordinator