Is food a passion for you? Do you enjoy preparing meals? Have you been waiting to try a new adventure with food preparation for the public?
We have customers! And we have a fabulous commercial kitchen! We just need the right person(s) to prepare meals to help others with their meal prep for the week.
Three options are available to choose from!
Option 1: We are looking for a qualified individual who will provide quality Ready to Go Freezer Meals and/or Baked Goods for the Bezanson Ag Society to sell to the public.
Responsibilities of the Employee:
- Must have a Food Handling Certificate.
- Food will be prepped, cooked and served from the commercial kitchen in the Knelsen Centre.
- Responsible for planning weekly menus and ordering of ingredients.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing food supplies and kitchen equipment inventory.
- Will comply with all safety and cleanliness standards.
- Prepare and deliver quality food on time and as ordered.
- Please provide a sample menu with your application.
- Please include wage expectation and experience on the resume.
Option 2: Proposals are being accepted from qualified individuals/businesses who wish to sell their freezer products, canned goods or baking through the Knelsen Kitchen.
- Qualifications include providing a copy of your Food Handling Certificate and food prep must be performed in an AHS approved kitchen.
- Please submit a proposal of sample goods with pricing.
For further info contact Audrey at 780-538-3544 or to send your resume/proposal and sample menu to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 3: Rent the Memorial Kitchen or the Knelsen Kitchen. Contact email@example.com for further information.