There was a new spark of interest in Leah Binn’s eyes. After 15 years of being a dental assistant, she decided that it was time for a change. That lead her off to GPRC to fulfill her dreams.
Bezanson Ag Society looking for Financial Administrator for 8 -10 hours a week with the potential to grow as the organization grows.
- Have good working knowledge of Quickbooks Desktop. Experience with Jobs/Classes an asset.
- Good working knowledge of computers.
- Be able to complete all financial administration tasks including; accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, T4s, ROEs, payroll remittances, bank reconciliation, GST, WCB reporting.
- Experience with not-for-profit organization an asset, but not required.
- Government Correspondence
- Monthly Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Operational Budget & Planning
- Fiscal year end preparation
- Experience with Perfect Mind an asset, but not required.
- Candidate must be able to work as a team.
Now taking applications. Position start date for September 1 or sooner for suitable applicant. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Position is in Bezanson, 1-2 days a week. Wage is dependent on experience.
Send resume to email@example.com
Bezanson we are looking to fill spots to sell tickets at Cash and Camping! The following spots need to be filled! Please Contact Audrey firstname.lastname@example.org to fill a spot!
“Low-stress livestock handling can contribute to the well being of your cattle by allowing you to handle them in all situations in a safe, calm, efficient manner — effectively minimizing the amount of stress you expose your cattle to.” Dylan Biggs
Stop by the tent at the Casino and say hi to our team on June 3-7 2019 and buy your tickets for Cash & Camping! Or purchase your tickets online! The first draw is the Loyalty Draw! Get your ticket before May 1st to be entered to win $10,000.
All of the organizations involved will greatly benefit from your support! https://cashandcamping.com/prizes.php
Spring is here! Get your registrations in for Bezanson Community Youth Soccer and Slo-Pitch!
Register until Wednesday for the 2019 Bezanson Hockey Pool!
The Bezanson Agricultural Society has partnered with the Bezanson Recreational Society to present ‘A Knight to Remember’.
The Bezanson Ag Society sponsors the registration fee ($708.75) to a student attending this youth leadership program. If interested, Contact Audrey at 780-538-3544
Registration Due to ACCA By May 17, 2019