As drinking water is considered an essential service, Ford Bros. Water Service will continue with the supply & delivery of drinking water to your homes & businesses during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our key priorities are:
– The health & safety of our employees, that they may continue to provide service & to ensure business continuity
– The health & safety of our families and customers
– The health & safety of the community at large
Therefore, Ford Bros. Water Service has set these initiatives in place:
* Daily monitoring of AHS and government for updates
*Workers have been educated on good hygiene practices
* Workers who feel sick must stay home
* All non-essential travel is delayed or canceled
* Group & face-to-face meetings to be avoided and replaced with telephone, text & email
To our residential customers:
We ask that you contain your pets, as best as you are able, while our personnel are on location. Because we all love ‘on’ our pets, the transfer of the virus can ‘possibly’ take place via droplets from sneeze or cough on their fur.
Lastly, in response to the Provincial Government’s statement regarding utility protection and their request that similar action be taken for water bills. Ford Bros. is a small business that survives in much the same way that you do. We go to work, we do our jobs, and hopefully, there is a paycheque at the end of the month. We cannot make the same offer as that put forth by Jason Kenney. But we do hope that if anyone is facing a financial struggle during this time of crisis, please call the office and we will do whatever we can to assist in coming to an arrangement which is agreeable & doable for both sides.