1. What brought you and your family to Bezanson? “My husband always wanted to move back to the family farm and when we decided to start a family we did just that.”
2. How long have you lived in the community? “Since 2010”
3. Are you involved in any organizations in the community? If so, which ones? “I am involved in the Bezanson Agricultural Society and have started a local Alberta Junior Forest Wardens club (Bezanson Brown Bears)”
4. What is your favourite part about this small community? “It’s a great place to raise kids -lots of activities for youth and families.”
5. What is your best/favourite memory from a Bezanson event? “The ladies Bonspiels are my favourite -they are always a great time with a great group of women.”
6. What are your interests and hobbies? “Camping, Yoga, and beekeeping 🙂 I also love the ocean and visit as often as I can. I’ve just got back into cross country skiing and have been really enjoying it.
7. What are some of your family’s favourite activities? “We like to go outside for camping or hiking, go to a museum or art gallery, and travel to new places. We enjoy listening to music, board games, and family dance parties :)”
8. It is a typical Saturday, what are you up to? “Outside for a walk or ski -doing our chores -enjoying family time.”
9. Where is your favourite restaurant? “I like ethnic food so enjoy the Thai, Greek, or Vietnamese restaurants in GP.”
10. What would you like to see in this community in 5 years time?
“I’d enjoy a satellite library and a wellness centre that would see some Alberta health service available in Bezanson.”
Assembled by Ally Pilgrim